Friday, June 27, 2008

Cabo Cabo

We just enjoyed a nice long stay in Cabo, Mexico. Thanks Doug for the generous offer! Let me just say, I now know what a real vacation is. Imagine waking each morning to the sound of crashing surf on the sandy beach. Jaime is illustrating how to enjoy this below:











It was really quite relaxing. We also had Maria and Pascual there to ensure our comfort and keeping our bellies full. I have not eaten so well in so many consecutive days in all my life. Taquitos, Carnitas, fresh tortillas for every meal, carne asada, enchiladas, the list goes on.







Nachooooooooo!

The beautiful Jaime. We weren't supposed to bring kids, but they made an exception for us.







Very nice snorkeling in Cabo. The mask really accentuates my brown eyes.







Very beautiful, oh and the arch isn't too bad either.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet pictures. Wish I could have been there. It looks just like where I served my mission, on the other side of the gulf of California. I especially like the lucha libre masks. Why is it that I can picture Spencer really wearing one of those?

Kerri said...

Wow--what a beautiful place! The picture of Jaime in the hammock looks like a postcard!